Parents should watch the manufacturating date of the food before giving it to their children
Kolar: A six year old boy after eating expired chocolate chocolate became sick and was admitted to KGF hospital. The boy named Lachchan son of Silambarasan began to vomit after eating the chocolate.The chocolate was brought at JS medical shop, KGF. Civilians are complaining about this matter to muncipal corporators and to take action against the shopkeepers who sell expired food items.
Parents should monitor outside food before they give it to their children. Expired food makes children life threatenig if proper trearment is not given on time.