1. *The Union Health Minister, Dr Harsh Vardhan, has launched the Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 3.0.* : The IMI 3.0 initiative was launched by central government in order to provide immunization to the pregnant women and children free of cost in India. The first round will start from February 22, 2021 while the second phase will start from March 22, 2021.
2. *The north-eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram observed their statehood day. Both of the states received their statehood on February 20, 1987.*
3. *PM Modi will visit Assam and West Bengal on 22nd February 2021.* At around 11:30 AM, Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation important projects of the oil & gas sector in an event organized at Silapathar in Dhemaji, Assam. He will also inaugurate and lay the foundation stone for Engineering Colleges during the event. At around 4:30 PM, Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation and inaugurate several railway projects in Hooghly, West Bengal.
4. *Vice President, M Venkaiah Naidu called upon the people, particularly the youth, to adopt healthy lifestyle* and avoid sedentary living and junk food in view of the growing incidence of non-communicable diseases in the country. Addressing the scientists of Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics after visiting its facilities in Hyderabad.
5. *The Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change , Prakash Javadekar, inaugurated the Atal Paryavaran Bhavan at Lakshadweep on February 19, 2021*.
6. *The Union Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan has launched a new scheme that integrates the Passport services with the Digi Locker.* With the launch of this scheme, the passport application in India had now been made even easier.
7. *Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will today meet leaders of farmer unions protesting against three central laws*. His Aam Admi Party (AAP) has been a strong supporter of the protest that has seen thousands from Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and other states park themselves at various points along Delhi’s border.
8. *UP Police’s 112 Emergency Service To Have Small Cars In Fleet For Quicker Response* The UP Police’s 112 service (formerly the 100 service) currently has around 4,500 vehicles of which nearly 3,000 are four-wheeler SUVs and the remaining two-wheeler motorcycles.
9. *Rajasthan Chief Minister Attacks Centre Over Rising Fuel Prices*
Ashok Gehlot targeted the Centre and cleared his stand on the rumours that Rajasthan levies highest tax on fuel prices.
10. *Disha Ravi bail plea:* *Court reserves order till Tuesday;* police assert ‘Khalistani’ link, Amid the ongoing ‘Toolkit’ probe by the Delhi police, Patiala House court on Saturday reserved its order on climate activist Disha Ravi’s bail plea till Tuesday. The 21-year-old Bengaluru activist who was arrested by Delhi police in connection to the Toolkit document which allegedly led to the Republic Day violence, as claimed by Delhi police, is currently in judicial custody till Monday.
11. *LPG cylinder delivery personnel cannot overcharge customers:* The Madras High Court on Friday agreed with a public interest litigant that domestic LPG cylinder delivery personnel cannot fleece customers by demanding a fixed amount of money towards tips. However, the court impressed upon the necessity for customers to reflect on the way in which delivery personnel were treated, with utter disregard for dignity of labour.
12. *West Bengal’s young Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Pamela Goswami, who was arrested for possession of cocaine, has been sent to the police remand till February 25* by the NDPS court on Saturday.
13. Three more bodies were recovered from the National Thermal Power Corporation’s flood-ravaged Tapovan-Vishnugad hydel project site on Saturday taking the toll in the February 7 glacial disaster in Uttarakhand to 65.
14. Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao skipped the sixth meeting of the Governing Council of Niti Aayog chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi via video conferencing on Saturday. The government was represented by Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar.
15. *The Tripura royal has formed an alliance with BJP ally Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura or IPFT ahead of the tribal council polls in the northeastern state.* The tribal elections were originally scheduled for May 17 last year, but had to be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
16. *An Air India Express flight hit an electric pole while landing at Vijayawada International Airport in Gannavaram on Saturday* . As per an official statement, all passengers on the flight are safe. The airline authorities have ordered an investigation.
17. *Bollywood actor Annu Kapoor turned 65 on Saturday* , Ayushmann Khurrana took to his Instagram handle to wish the ‘legend’.
18. *Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who attended the last day of the three-day defence panel meeting to examine the defence ministry’s demand for grants, also wanted to know why the budget for defence pension was reduced.*
19. Defence Research and Development Organisation has successfully carried out joint user trials of indigenously developed Helina and Dhruvastra Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) from the Advanced Light Helicopter at the Pokhran deserts in Rajasthan
20. *The army has rescued 447 tourists stuck at snow-bound Nathu-La near the India-China border in Sikkim following a snowstorm.*
21. *Coronavirus Cases:* 10,991,091
1. *The tenth round of Corps Commander level talks between India and China* at the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control in Moldo. The disengagement process of troops of the Indian Army and China’s People’s Liberation Army from the Line of Actual Control was reached after sustained negotiations at the military and diplomatic level.
Yesterday The Corp Commander-level talks took off at 10 am at the Moldo border point on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh,
2. *The Divya Coronil medicine by Patanjali has received the certification from AYUSH Ministry in accordance with the WHO certification norms.*
3. Patanjali had launched the Coronil tablets in June 2020. It was developed at Haridwar-based Divya Prakashan Patanjali Research Institute. The Patanjali group had claimed that the drug cures the Covid-19 in seven days. But, AYUSH Ministry then put a ban on Patanjali from selling it as a “cure”.
4. *The Indian and the Indonesian navies held the PASSEX military exercise in the Arabian* sea on February 18, 2021. This military exercise was organised in order to enhance the operational interoperability and the overall cooperation.
5. *India and Ethiopia have signed two agreements on February 20, 2021.* These agreements are related to visa facilitation and leather technology. India’s exports to 11% of all the imports in Ethiopia which mainly comprises primary and semi-finished iron and steel products.
6. *The 11th India-European Union macroeconomic dialogue was held in the virtual mode on February 19, 2021:* Both the countries also shared their experiences so as to enable both the countries on aspects such as G20 Framework Working Group and discussions on all the dimensions of mutual interest including the political, economic, environmental, research & innovation, trade & investment and security.
7. *Indian Naval Ship Pralaya reached Abu Dhabi in UAE to participate in the Naval Defence Exhibition (NAVDEX 21) and International Defence Exhibition (IDEX 21) from February 20 to 25, 2021.* NAVDEX 21 and IDEX 21 is one of the leading international naval and defence exhibitions of the region.