Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai today instructed the officials to complete the Anjanadri Hills development project in a time-bound manner.
The Chief Minister,who chaired a meeting to discuss the issues related to development of Anjanadri Hills issued the following instructions to the officials.
* Create lodging and other facilities for the pilgrims who visit Anjanadri Hills.Construct a Yatrinivas with 600 rooms,a hospital, toilets and other amenities using the Rs.100 cr grant.
* Prepare the project plan using the services of Architects within 2 months and get it approved.
* Start the land acquisition process and send a report in this regard.Already Rs.24 cr has been provided for the purpose.More funds would be provided if needed.
* At Least 35 acres of land is needed for parking facility. In the first phase create the facility with 20 acres.
* All the facilities like drinking water,toilets, lighting,UGD should be created with high priority for hygiene.
* Submit a proposal for better road connectivity. Link roads could be developed from the National Highway and Gangavathi.The works should be completed in 7-8 months.
* Bus facilities would be provided for the pilgrims to Anjanadri.
* The construction works should be started within 4 months and completed in a time-bound manner,Bommai instructed.