It was decided to relax restrictions as per the Technical Advisory Committees recommendations in the meeting held today.
It was decided to relax restrictions as per the Technical Advisory Committee's recommendations in the meeting held today.
1. There will be no change in the existing guidelines for Chickmagalur, Shivamogga, Davanagere, Mysuru, Chamarajanagara, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Bengaluru Rural, Mandya, Belagavi and Kodagu districts which have high positivity rate. Which means that existing guidelines will be applicable in these districts. Powers have been entrusted to DCs to bring in stringent action in consultation with the District in charge Ministers.
2. In rest of the districts as per the guidelines issued by the Government earlier, the following relaxations will be in effect from 6.00 am on 14th June - 2021 to 6.00 am 21st June 2021.
*All industries are allowed to operate with 50 % staff. But garment factories can only operate with 30% of employees.
· Timings for shops essential goods has been extended from present 6 to 10 am to 2 pm.
· All construction activities are allowed to start. All shops pertaining to construction activities like cement and steel are allowed to open.
· Parks will be open to public from 5 am to 10 am in the morning.
· Street vendors are allowed to carry out their business from 6 am to 2 pm.
· Only 2 passengers are allowed to travel in Autos and taxis.
· Covid curfew will be imposed from 7 pm to 5 am.
· Weekend curfew will be enforced from Friday 7 pm to Monday 5 am.
· Detailed guidelines will be issued separately.