Karnataka unlock-lifts night curfew -Allows Govt offices to Reopen -Reopening malls in 3rd level of unlock
The following relaxations and restrictions will be in place for next 15 days.
1. Theatres/Cinema Halls and Pubs will remain closed.
2. Swimming pools permitted for competitive training purpose.
3. Sports complexes and stadia shall be opened only for practise purpose.
4. All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings and large congregations are prohibited.
5. Marriages/Family Functions are permitted to be conducted involving not more than 100 people.
6. Cremation/funerals to be allowed with maximum of 20 people.
7. Religious places are allowed to open only for Darshan. No sevas allowed.
8. Public transport allowed to operate upto its seating capacity.
9. All shops, restaurants, malls, private offices, closed places to strictly enforce COVID appropriate behaviour failing which action will be initiated under the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
10. All educational intuitions/tutorials/colleges remains closed until further order.
• Night Curfew will continue to be imposed from 9.00 PM to 5.00 AM
• Deputy Commissioners of the Districts based on their assessment of the situation and after consultation with the District-in-charge Minister, may impose additional containment measures.