Today's top news
1. *According to the India Meteorological Department,* *Southwest Monsoon has further advanced* into northeastern states, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
2. *Railways creates record by delivering more than 26, 281 tonnes of Liquid Medical Oxygen to 15 states*
3. Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray said the govt was taking a "calculated risk" by relaxing the coronavirus-induced restrictions in the state, and told that people need to take care of themselves now.
4. *Covid-19 vaccine trial among children of 12 to 18 yrs of age group begins in Nagpur, Maharashtra.*
5. Peoples Democratic Party leader Waheed-ur-Rehman Parra, a close aide of former JK CM Mehbooba Mufti, was an asset for Pakistan-based terror groups. He as a journalist and politician was a "saga of subterfuge, deceit and double dealing", alleges a police chargesheet against him.
6. The Criminal Investigation Kashmir, a wing of the CID Department, submitted a chargesheet before an NIA Court recently alleging that Parra was hand-in-glove with terrorists to further the agenda of Pakistan-based terror groups and also to ensure that his political adversaries are neutralised.
7. *Haryana govt has extended the COVID restrictions till June 14:* according to new rules, shops other than standalone shops can open from 9 am to 6 pm on an odd-even basis. Malls can open from 10 am to 8 pm.
8. *The Sikkim govt extended the statewide lockdown for one more week till June 14* in view of the raging Covid-19 pandemic.
9. *The lockdown in Delhi will continue with more relaxations from today.* As per the new guidelines, Private offices will be allowed to function with 50% of the staff between 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
10. *Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal asked PM Modi, why the doorstep ration delivery scheme by his govt was stalled by the Centre* and appealed to PM to allow its implementation in the national interest. He also said that "If pizza, burgers, smartphones and clothes can be delivered at home, then why can't ration be delivered at their doorstep.
11. *The main accused in Aligarh hooch tragedy that killed 35, was arrested* : Accused Rishi Sharma, who carried a reward of Rs 1 lakh on his arrest, was held near Bulandshahr border in western Uttar Pradesh.
12. *Operation Bluestar anniversary* : Pro-Khalistan slogans raised at Golden Temple. Posters of Khalistani terrorist Jarnail Bhindranwale and Khalistani flags were also seen at the event. Actor-activist Deep Sidhu, who was arrested by the Delhi Police in connection with the violence during the farmers' tractor march on January 26 and later released on bail, was also seen at the Golden Temple along with former MP Simranjit Singh Mann.
13. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Sunday welcomed the withdrawal of order by GB Pant Hospital that asked nurses not to communicate in Malayalam while on duty. Pinarayi Vijayan said that the Malayalee nurses are exemplary service providers in many hospitals in Delhi, including Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GIPMER).
14. Bihar govt gives ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh each to families of 3,727 Covid victims.
15. AIIMS Delhi will start the screening for clinical trials of Bharat Bitotec's Covaxin COVID-19 vaccine on children from today.
16. Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region and PMO, Dr. Jitendra Singh yesterday inspected proposed site of Arun Jaitley Memorial Sports Complex at Hiranagar in Kathua district, J&K.
17. *Union Education Minister* , *Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ approved the release of Performance Grading Index (PGI) 2019-20 for States and Union Territories of India.* : The PGI exercise envisages that the index would propel States and UTs towards undertaking multi-pronged interventions that will that will bring about the much-desired optimal education outcomes. The PGI helps the States/UTs to pinpoint the gaps and accordingly prioritise areas for intervention to ensure that the school education system is robust at every level.
18. Bollywood Legendary actor Dilip Kumar (98 yrs) has been admitted to non-Covid P.D. Hinduja Hospital in suburban Khar in Mumbai on Sunday morning after experiencing breathlessness, his wife and veteran actor Saira Banu said.
19. Yesterday was the birth anniversary of famous hindi film actor, producer social worker and politician Sunil Dutt and Rajendra Krishan, a legendary poet, lyricist and screen-writer. Sunil Dutt was born on 6th June, 1929 in Nakka Khurd, Punjab Province. His first film was Railway Station in 1955, but 1957 movie Mother India made him a star.
20. *The Indian Air Force has invited applications for the courses for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC)* in Flying Branch, and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission in Ground Duty Branches. It has also invited online applications for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (for flying branch) and for meteorology entry. The courses will commence in July 2022.
The application process has begun and will continue till June 30. https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in.
21. *Grenade attack injures nine in Jammu and Kashmir'* s Pulwama. The blast occurred near a bus stand in Tral in South Kashmir's Awantipora. The security forces have launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
22. The Army has promoted two Brigadiers to the rank of Major General about four years after they retired from service. Brig Nalin Bhatia (retd) and Brig VN Chaturvedi (retd) for promotion from the Army Education Corps. While the Supreme Court order does not specify the date from which the officers will be deemed to have been promoted, as per the policy in vogue, it will be with effect from the date promotion was due and they will be entitled to consequential benefits. (News from m.tribuneindia.com)
23. ❌ *REAL OR FAKE* :❌ *Alert*: *Tata Motors Cars Celebrates Sales Exceeding 30 Million Link Reality*: According to *website Ecyberplanet*.When they review that link they found that the above link is redirecting its users to a suspicious website. It claims that you can get Tata Safari by completing the given survey or other tasks. *link is not safe and not going to give you any gift.* If anyone click on the link then there is a *chances of Data Leak and Fraud.*
Currently Tata is not running these type of program.
If they conducts any program then you can find it on their official website.
If you have clicked on the link by mistake, then your personal and banking data is at risk of being leaked. This link is being shared on various social media platforms and especially on whats app.
For more details you can visit below mentioned web site : www.ecyberplanet.com/2021/06/tata-motors-sales-exceeding-30-million-link.html
(Readers please always keep one thing in mind, nobody is going to give us anything free. We have to train our mind not to accept any thing which is getting freely without any efforts)
1. *PM Modi has extended his greetings on the occasion of 24th BIMSTEC Day.* Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation is an international organisation of seven nations of South Asia and Southeast Asia, housing 1.73 billion people and having a combined gross domestic product of $3.8 trillion (2021). The BIMSTEC member states – Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand– are among the countries dependent on the Bay of Bengal. It was established on 06 June 1997.
2. *G7 nations reach historic deal to tax big multinationals* : The Group of Seven said it would back a minimum global corporation tax rate of at least 15%.
A group of the world's richest nations reached a landmark deal on Saturday to close cross-border tax loopholes used by some of the world's biggest companies.
3. *The Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to transfer Covid-19 vaccine technology and to expand production abroad.*