video conference with District ministers, DCs, CEOs and SPs by Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa
*Highlights of video conference with District ministers, DCs, CEOs and SPs by Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa*
1. DCs were directed to take up preventive measures to contain COVID 19 on priority.
2. They were also asked to strictly implement Government guidelines, to ensure COVID appropriate behaviour and to take stringent action against violators.
3. Chief Minister asked DCs to set up COVID care centres on priority, wherever necessary.
4. Funds have already been released to DCs and they were asked to distribute medical kits to COVID affected, who are in home isolation. Teams to be formed to monitor the health condition of patients in home isolation.
5. Taskforces to be set up in taluka and gram panchayat level to take care of infected people.
6. Testing to be focussed on symptomatic and the results must be given within 24 hours. All backlogs shall be cleared soon.
7. DCs were told to ensure timely oxygen supply to hospitals.
8. All hospitals should conduct audit of oxygen and remdisivir vials. Chief Ministers directed to ensure judicious usage of oxygenated beds, ventilators and remdisivir, which should be given only to the needy.
9. The neighbouring districts were told to cooperate with each other in case the urgent requirement of oxygen arises.
10. DCs were told to take services of human resource from various departments to manage COVID 19.
11. The oxygen generating plant in Mysuru has 5 units out of which only 2 are functional. Therefore Mysuru DC was directed to take steps to repair the remaining 3 units at the earliest.
12. CM directed them to ensure uninterrupted and smooth agricultural and permitted industrial activities.
13. Chief Minister advised to donate one year salary of Ministers and one month salary of Legislators.